The Annual General Meeting of the Bernard Betel Centre for Creative Living will be held Monday, September 17, 2018 at 6:00 pm, in the Auditorium at 1003 Steeles Avenue, West.
Business of the meeting will include:
- Voting for the 2018-2019 Board of Directors;
- Presentation of the 2017-2018 Audited Financial Statements;
- Approval and Appointment of the Auditors for the 2018-2019 year.
In accordance with the Bernard Betel Centre By-Laws Section 4.03, please visit Reception at the Bernard Betel Centre if you would like to receive copies of the following:
- Notice of the Annual General Meeting of the Corporation shall be given by one of the following methods: To each member by electronic communication (including facsimile and email) at least 10 (ten) business days in advance of the meeting by sending it to the last electronic communication address provided by a Member who has consented to receiving notices in such a manner; or by publication on the organizations’ website or in a media outlet reasonably accessible to all members;
- AGM 2017-2018 Agenda;
- Proposed Slate of Board Members and Officers for 2018-2019;
- Minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting;
- Draft Audited Financial Statements.
Light refreshments will be served. We look forward to seeing you at the AGM on September 17, 2018. Please RSVP to Reception at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-225-2112, ext. 0 if you are planning to attend.