Thursday, September 5, 2019
The Annual General Meeting of the Bernard Betel Centre for Creative Living will be held Monday September 23, 2019 at 6:00 pm, in the Auditorium, at 1003 Steeles Avenue West, Toronto, ON.
Business of the meeting will include:
- Voting for the 2019-2020 Board of Directors;
- Presentation of the 2018-2019 Audited Financial Statements;
- Approval and Appointment of the Auditors for the 2019-2020 year.
Attached in this notice and in accordance with the Bernard Betel Centre By-Laws Section 4.03:
- Notice of the Annual General Meeting of the Corporation shall be given by one of the following methods: To each member by electronic communication (including facsimile and email) at least 10 (ten) business days in advance of the meeting by sending it to the last electronic communication address provided by a Member who has consented to receiving notices in such a manner; or by publication on the organization’s website or in a media outlet reasonably accessible to all members.
- AGM 2019 Agenda;
- Proposed Slate of Board Members and Officers for 2019-2020;
- Minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting;
- Audited Financial Statements.
Light refreshments will be served. If you are attending the AGM, please RSVP at the Information Desk or call 416-225-2112, ext. 113. Copies of the above material are available to pick up at the Information Desk or Reception, or attached below.
Gail Gould MSW