What is third party fundraising? Third party fundraisers are planned and executed by individuals, volunteers, businesses, and community groups who are passionate and excited about supporting the Bernard Betel Centre. The person or group hosting the fundraiser is responsible for the development of the fundraising idea and event, organizing and managing logistics, and financing the ideas, while the Bernard Betel Centre receives all the funds raised.
Third party fundraisers greatly benefit the Bernard Betel Centre by helping us save time and money, provides us extra (critical!) revenue stream, helps us gain new supporters, and much more. There are many fun and creative ways to fundraise on behalf of the Bernard Betel Centre! Are you a knitter or sewer? Have an upcoming Lifecycle event? own a local business? Here are some great ideas to get you started:
- Lifecycle Events and Special Occasions – In lieu of accepting gifts for birthdays, engagement parties, graduations, Bat and Bar Mitzvahs, weddings, holiday parties, and more, ask friends and family to donate instead.
- Athletic Events – Host an event like a community walk, run, bike, swim, sporting event, dance-a-thon, fitness challenge, and more, and ask participants to join or support your event.
- Community Fundraisers – Turn your passion into a fundraiser! Donate proceeds from a talent show, car wash, bake sale, lemonade stand, garage sale, community BBQ, craft sale, themed party, and more.
- School or Corporate Events – Engage your students, co-workers, and employees in a fundraiser that ties into a school project or corporate culture, by hosting a bake sale, silent auction, lunch and learn, and more.
- Portion of Sales – Do you own a business? Set up a portion of sales to go towards the Bernard Betel Centre. This is a great way to support and partner with the Bernard Betel Centre while promoting your business.
To learn more about Third Party Fundraising click HERE.
Have a great idea and ready to get started? Great! Please complete the Third Party Fundraising Form and email it to Katie Mohr at email@example.com. If you would prefer to discuss your fundraising event idea, please contact Gail Gould at 416-225-2112, ext. 129 or firstname.lastname@example.org.