Sunday, June 11th, a team from the Bernard Betel Centre will be participating in the Toronto Challenge, a 1km walk, 5km walk, or 5km run to raise funds for non-profit organizations that are improving the quality of life for seniors. Help us reach our goal of $15,000 to support the programs and services we provide. How far does your dollar go?
- $18 covers the cost of art supplies for our mindfulness mental health support group.
- $36 covers the cost of materials for our free games program to keep older adults in the community social and engaged.
- $54 covers the cost of materials for our Library to run recreational programs like creative writing, book club, and memoir writing.
- $180 helps cover the cost of new fitness equipment to help keep our older adult members active, healthy and strong.
- $360 helps cover the cost to keep our computer lab equipment maintained so we can provide programs to help older adults learn new skills and connect with their family through computer and digital media programs.
- $540 helps cover the cost of the Healthy at Home program, bringing free kosher lunch and social program to isolated or marginalized seniors to where they currently live.
There are many ways you can give and all are greatly appreciated. If you are interested in donating to our Toronto Challenge campaign, please visit https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/the-bernard-betel-centre-for-creative-living/p2p/2023-Toronto-Challenge/ Thank you for support!