Adults aged 55 years or older may become members of the Bernard Betel Centre. As a member you have access to a variety of programs and services, as well as a significant discount on fee-based programs and events. A centre membership is $57.53+HST per year.
Your membership is valid for one full year, and is renewable on your membership expiry date. Members have three months after their expiry date to renew. Your new expiration date will be on the date you renew. After three months, a $5 administration fee applies and your original expiration date will apply.
Memberships are not transferable, cannot be shared or refunded.
To learn more about membership, please contact Reception at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-225-2112, ext. 0.
We look forward to welcoming you to our family.
Member Bill of Rights
Every person participating in programs or services provided by the Bernard Betel Centre has the right:
- To be treated in a courteous and respectful manner and to be free from mental, physical and financial abuse and all forms of harassment and discrimination.
- To be dealt with in a manner that respects the person’s dignity and privacy while promoting the person’s autonomy and independence.
- To be treated in a manner that recognizes the person’s individuality and that is sensitive to and responds to the person’s needs and preferences.
- To access information about the services provided to him or her and to be told who will be providing the services.
- To participate with staff in the assessment of their own personal needs.
- To raise concerns about, or recommend changes to, services provided to him or her without fear of interference, coercion, discrimination or reprisal.
- To be informed of the procedures for initiating complaints about the Bernard Betel Centre.
- To have the right to refuse the provision of any information of a personal nature in accordance with Privacy Legislation.
- To have his or her personal information and records kept confidential in accordance with the law.