We offer organized day trips and overnight travel led by trained volunteers and staff. Our day trips are one-day excursions that include cruises, theatre, casinos, sightseeing or antiques shopping. Participants have the opportunity to visit new cities and towns, and to socialize with new and old friends.
Our overnight trips range in length from a few days to a few weeks, and include Canadian, North American and international destinations, all at an affordable cost and an appropriate pace for older adult travelers.
For more information about overnight trips, please contact Irina Shulgin at 416-225-2112, ext. 123 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about day trips, please contact Lily Boltianski at 416-225-2112, ext. 103 or email@example.com.
Upcoming Overnight Trips
December 11 – 13, 2018
- Luxury motor coach transportation
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Seneca Niagara Hotel
- Niagara Falls Festival of Lights
- Casino incentive: $100 free slot play and $40 food
Cost: Double Occupancy $285
Single Occupancy $450
February 2 – 17, 2019
- Return airfare from Toronto to Los Angeles
- 15 Days | 5 Ports of Call on Emerald Princess
- All meals, entertainment & on-board activities
Cost: Double Occupancy: Interior – $3,400; Exterior – $4,050; Balcony – $4,900