August 21, 2022
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
August 21, 2022
Dear Bernard Betel Centre Members,
The Annual General Meeting of the Bernard Betel Centre for Creative Living to be held Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 6:30 PM (Eastern Daylight Savings Time) by Zoom.
We would like to acknowledge these unprecedented times and appreciate our members adapting to this new reality of our third virtual Annual General Meeting.
Business of the meeting will include:
- Election of Board of Director nominees;
- Appointment of the Auditors for the 2022-2023 year and delegation of numeration to the Board; and
- Any other business which may properly come before the meeting.
Attached/hyperlinked in this notice and in accordance with the Bernard Betel Centre By-Law No. 1 Section 4.4:
- Notice of all Meetings of Members must be given by any of the following means: By e-mail, mail, fax, or personal delivery to each person entitled to notice at least ten (10) days before the meeting; or in at least once in a publication of the Corporation that is sent to all Members entitled to attend such meeting not less than 10 days and not more than 60 days before the meeting;
- Proposed Slate of Board Members for 2022-2023;
- Form of proxy;
- Minutes of the 2021 Annual General Meeting; and
- Biographies of Nominated Directors.
Please note that the Audited Financial Statements are available upon request in accordance with the By-Laws and can be picked-up at the Bernard Betel Centre, Monday-Thursdays 8:30am-4:00pm and or mailed. Please contact Reception at 416 225-2112, ext. 0 to make these arrangements.
In order to participate in the meeting, you must request log-in/dial-in details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 416-225-2112, Ext. 122 no later than 5:00 PM Monday September 12, 2022. In order to vote, please note your membership must be current and paid in full. Each individual member must separately request log-in details or dial into the meeting for your vote to count, or fill out the attached form of proxy by Friday September 9, 2022 and return it in accordance with the instructions on the form of proxy.